When it comes to strength training, it’s easy to think about gym fanatics who pump serious iron and don’t do too much else. But, we at Ghost Fitness are going to let you in on a little secret: strength training forms only a part of a balanced exercise routine that also includes cardiovascular activities. This is especially important for people with health issues like arthritis, obesity and heart conditions.
Benefits of Strength Training
An exercise routine that involves a balanced approach to strength training has many benefits.
- Strength training protects muscle mass and bone health
- It makes you fitter and stronger
- Strength training helps you lose weight and keep it off
- It helps with chronic disease management
- It boosts your energy levels and improves your mood
We have a holistic approach to strength training that’s guaranteed to get you bigger and stronger the safe way. We also concentrate on cardio, nutrition, sleep and recovery, because they are essential components of any training programme.