A bit of a different article from the usual style we go for, but an important one none the less as motivation in general is such a big part of either getting fit or staying motivated with our training programmes.
<img class="alignright wp-image-467" src="https://ghost-fitness.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Stay-Positive-150×150.jpg" alt="Stay Positive" width="189" height="189" srcset="https://ghost-fitness.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Stay-Positive-150×150.jpg 150w, https://ghost-fitness.co see post.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Stay-Positive-180×180.jpg 180w, https://ghost-fitness.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Stay-Positive-300×300.jpg 300w, https://ghost-fitness.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Stay-Positive-600×600.jpg 600w, https://ghost-fitness.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Stay-Positive-55×55.jpg 55w” sizes=”(max-width: 189px) 100vw, 189px” />In my opinion one of the easiest ways to do this is to surround yourself with like-minded people. This is the case with either business, fitness or any long-journey style goal you have in mind. For most people this might be difficult especially if your friends and family aren’t as concerned with their personal health as you are. As a result you might want to follow these accounts and keep in the positive state of mind, simply by going on your phone!
These are not only motivational or inspiring from a purely fitness point of view, but also from a general outlook on life. Below is the entire list, feel free to comment who your favourites are, or if you think anyone else should be added to the list!
- The Rock – One of the most followed actors on Instagram. Makes multiple positives posts both fitness and business related and is an overall humble and great guy.
- Emily Skye – Founder of FIT. An overall workout motivation instagramer.
- Amanda Bisk – An Australian based fitness IG account focused around exercise and yoga.
- Natalie Uhling – An under armour athlete and creator of NUfit.
- Bianca Cheah – A fitness and wellness IG account.
- Noah Ohlsen – Crossfit athlete.
- Michelle Wie – Hawaii based golf and fitness enthusiast.
- Bret Contreras – A very smart. strong and talented personal trainer.
- Mike Marchese – A Calisthenics athlete.
- Patagonia – Not a fitness page but a very motivational one none the less, more geared around travel and exploration.